Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you're happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.

& Rallycross

Where can I find technical regulations for Rallycross & Autocross?

Technical regulations for Rallycross and Autocross are found in section N of the MSA Yearbook. Specific event or Championship regulations are found in Supplementary Regulations (SRs) made available by the organiser.

What safety equipment needs to be fitted to my car?

It is possible for a standard road-going production car to compete in Autocross without any additional safety items. Rallycross cars are required to have safety equipment such as a Roll Over Protection System (ROPS), FIA-homologated harness and fire extinguisher. It is recommended that seats are also FIA-homologated. Details can be found in section N of the MSA Yearbook.

What personal protective equipment do I need to wear?

As a minimum, competitors are required to wear a helmet and flame resistant overalls to approved standards. Details can be found in section N and section K of the MSA Yearbook.

Click Here to View Full Site
Registered Office as above, Registered Number 1344829. VAT Number 242304895